Who I am
My professional education and my long-term employment at one of Luxembourg's biggest media companies helped me to gain a lot of know-how which today is essential in the business of new media management. This enables me to see projects from two different points of view: the technical one and the one of a content editor.
So in 2014 I started the PaulMedia [PM] project which now is established as a company. And as this is only one step of my own history, I'll also invite you to check my résumé which you will find below.
As explained, PaulMedia [PM] is run by Paul Krier. The company can help you to improve and optimise your presence and communication in the internet to guarantee the best possible use.
Designing, updating and managing your website, linking it to different social networks and coordinating it with your marketing strategies will enable you to increase your number of customers online, but also offline.
High quality content is a key to success where social networks and technology are the means for this purpose.
- 2016: Certificate "Advanced Photography - flash photography" by the Luxembourg Ministry of Education
- 2016: Certificate "Professionelle Öffentlichkeitdarbeit für ONGs" (professional PR for NGOs) by REsearch & Action in Luxembourg
- 2015: Bacame self-employed New Media Manager with the PaulMedia company
- 2014: Certificate "Foto Meisterschule" (Photo Master School) by Chip Foto-Video magazine from Munich
- 2014: Received business permit by the Ministry of Economy (10047408 / 0)
- 2014: Certificate « New Media Management Sport » with the mark "good" by IST in Düsseldorf
- 2014: Startup of the PaulMedia [PM] Project
- 2013: Started working in the ICT department of SNCA in Sandweiler
- 2012: Certificate in sports club management basics with the mark "very good" by IST in Düsseldorf
- 2011: Certificate in Photography for beginners by e-Luxembourg in Bettembourg
- 2011: Certificate in a project management training by ACF in Luxembourg
- 2005: Got elected on the FC Avenir Beggen board in Luxembourg
- 1998: Started working in the ICT department of Saint-Paul Luxemburg
- 1998: Started working in the ICT department of Electro Security in Luxembourg
- 1998: Diploma as IT technician with the mark "outstanding" by the 'Ecole Privée Grandjean' (Grandjean private school) in Luxembourg
Products and Services
How we can help you
PaulMedia [PM] supports you in filling the gap between technology and commerical success! We can design websites of all types for you, fill them with relevant content and implement strategies for a best possible use of social networks.